Registrations are rolling in for the AR Forum 2013, and the international advisory council has been at work suggesting topics for the Forum (and we’re continuing to expand the Council, which was recently joined by Yash Khanna from Tata Consultancy Services). We’re opened a survey at http://bit.ly/ARForumSurvey and we’d love your opinion. So far, the topics with the highest scores are:
- Sales enablement
- 2013 Analyst Value Survey results: what’s the analyst landscape?
- AR measurement and scorecards
- Turning AR into a profit centre
- Selling and leveraging AR within your company
- Analyst impact in growth markets
- Operation Metrics for AR Reporting
- How to build an AR program on a tight budget
- The web of influencers: where do analysts fit?
- How to prioritize and tier your analysts
- What’s happening with the analyst firms?
It’s very early days for the survey, and the final results will probably be quite different. One implication is that we need to bring forward the data collection for the Analyst Value Survey, from December to September, so we’ll be reaching out to analyst firms that want to help us with the data collection.
But – to make the event a success we need your opinions: please take the survey at http://bit.ly/ARForumSurvey