Lighthouse is introducing a new training course based on the new edition of Efrem Mallach’s book, Win Them Over. Dr. Mallach’s book was the first guide to corporate programs for influencing consultants and analysts, in 1987, and the new edition of this landmark book is a unique step-by-step guide to what really works in analyst relations.
The course based on this book is an excellent development opportunity. It is for managers that have AR experience but who would benefit from developing a solid methodology for optimising the effectiveness of their analyst relations. We’ll show you how to make your company easy for industry analysts and consultants to work with—so they’ll recommend you, not a competitor!
Attendees at the session will cover these topics:
- 1] The impact of analysts. This session explains who analysts and consultants are. It will show exactly how advisors influence sales. You’ll see how industry analysts and consultants impact your sales.
- 2] What analysts and consultants want. This session shows the relationship between the goals and means of an analyst/consultant relations program and the information content that analysts require. You’ll learn what their “hot buttons” are as well as their emotional “red flags” – so you don’t accidentally hit one when you do something that is perfect for a different public.
- 3] Information channels for reaching analysts. This sessions discusses attitude factors with analysts, the inbound value of analysts to your firm and the growing importance of the “consultant difference.”
- 4] Planning and alignment. Internally focused analyst relations activities are the foundation for putting your analyst/consultant relations program in place. This session shows how analyst/consultant relations in your organization relies on showing how valuable your analyst/consultant relations program is — and shows you how to prove it.
- 5] Executing AR outreach. We’ll go through everything involved in working with analysts and consultants: planning a program, publicizing it, running it, auditing its effectiveness. This session helps you to assess your program resource requirements and gives you the tools you need to firm up your program timetable. This session also involves a review of real analyst/consultant relations programs.
The seminar is deliberately structured with time for information exchange, sharing experiences, and discussing common concerns. As with all of Lighthouse’s courses, we include valuable one-to-one time to allow you to discuss issues of particular concern to your company in private with one of our former analysts.
You’ll work with industry experts Dr. Efrem G. Mallach, Research Fellow, and Duncan Chapple, Managing Director, at Lighthouse Analyst Relations. Both are former analysts now specializing in the strategic world of industry analysts and consultants. Participants get a signed hardback copy of of Win Them Over: A Survival Guide for Corporate Analyst/Consultant Relations Programs, the first book to take the mystery out of leveraging analysts and consultants for higher sales.
What’s the benefit? After the seminar you will be able to:
- Prove how important analysts and consultants are to your firm’s bottom line.
- Define your firm’s analyst/consultant relations goals at the strategic level.
- Determine which analysts and consultants you must reach and how to do so effectively.
- Understand what analysts and consultants want and how they differ from other audiences.
- Learn how analysts and consultants see a firm and what you can do to improve their opinions.
- Create messages and materials that reflect analysts’ and consultants’ inner “hot buttons” and reach the emotional triggers that make them act.
- Plan a complete analyst/consultant liaison program with staff, budget, time requirements and measurable objectives.
- Put practices and technology in place to treat each analyst/consultant properly in order to achieve your goals.
- Assess your analyst/consultant relations program to keep it operating at peak effectiveness.
To reserve your place, book online.