You can qualify as an analyst relations professional this summer – without leaving your desk. Over the next ten weeks, one of the most respected analyst relations leaders will share more than 20 years’ insight into analyst relations.
This summer Dr Efrem Mallach will teach “Win Them Over” – his course on the best-selling AR book of the same name – as a series of five web seminars for the first time. “Win Them Over” was the first guide to analyst and consultant relations. The twentieth anniversary edition published this year summarizes Mallach’s experience as an analyst, an AR pioneer and as principal of two of the world’s most respected analyst relations consultancies: Kensington Group and Lighthouse Analyst Relations.
Each webinar is a self-contained course, covering the five core areas of analyst relations knowledge. The webinar is illustrated by a full set of slides, and includes a question-and-answer session with Dr. Mallach:
- 1] The impact of analysts. This session explains who analysts and consultants are. It will show exactly how advisors influence sales. You’ll see how industry analysts and consultants impact your sales.
- 2] What analysts and consultants want. This session shows the relationship between the goals and means of an analyst/consultant relations program and the information content that analysts require. You’ll learn what their “hot buttons” are as well as their emotional “red flags” – so you don’t accidentally hit one when you do something that is perfect for a different public.
- 3] Information channels for reaching analysts. This sessions discusses attitude factors with analysts, the inbound value of analysts to your firm and the growing importance of the “consultant difference.”
- 4] Planning and alignment. Internally focused analyst relations activities are the foundation for putting your analyst/consultant relations program in place. This session shows how analyst/consultant relations in your organization relies on showing how valuable your analyst/consultant relations program is — and shows you how to prove it.
- 5] Executing AR outreach. We’ll go through everything involved in working with analysts and consultants: planning a program, publicizing it, running it, auditing its effectiveness. This session helps you to assess your program resource requirements and gives you the tools you need to firm up your program timetable. This session also involves a review of real analyst/consultant relations programs.
Two special offers are available for attending three or more of the series.
- $500 saving. After booking three or more webinars, attendees receive a complementary copy of Dr Mallach’s 332-page textbook on analyst relations, “Win Them Over”, with a value of $500. This book contains the material used in all five webinars, and valuable examples of real analyst relations plans.
- AR certificate. After attending all five webinars, attendees receive our Analyst relations Professional Development Certificates noting the duration and contents of the seminars attended. Many professional associations count Lighthouse course hours towards continuous professional development requirements.
To book your seat, visit www.acteva.com/go/ar/.