Thanks to the IIAR a number of complimentary seats, worth £100 each, are now available for the Analyst Relations Value Forum at King’s College London on September 14.
Panels at the event include some of the leading figures in :
– How can AR cope with changing market dynamics? Allen Valahu (Accenture), Annelieke Nagel (Kea Company), Ludovic Leforestier (IIAR board), Yvonne Kaupp (IIAR board)
– How can analyst firms survive and grow? Joerg Kerler (Orbit), David Wilson, (Fosway), Phil Fersht (HfS Research), Sven Litke (Kea Company)
– How to align analysts’ and AR pros’ objectives? Alyssa Gilmore (Bloomberg), Duncan Chapple (Kea Company), and others.
The Forum also announces:
– new Analyst Firm Awards,
– the latest Analyst Value Survey
– the launch of KeaCircle certification for leading-edge analyst relations teams.
Find out more at AnalystValueForum.com. To register for your free seat, visit http://bit.ly/iiar2017 and, in the top right, enter the promotional code FreeForum. The offer is subject to availability: IIAR members will be prioritized.