This summer Kea Company will publish three ‘Influencer Quadrant‘ reports to identify the firms with the most profile in industry research. Previously, only clients of Kea Company’s premium service had access to the data, which track the profile of over 400 brands in the research of around 400 research organisations.
The Influencer Quadrant service was created in 2012. Each is based on tens of thousands of mentions, normally compared over a two year period in order to eliminate seasonality.
- The first report, in July, will look at the TMT market: technology, media and technology.
- The August report will look at the brands’ profile in vertical market research on heavy industries such as energy, manufacturing, materials and logistics.
- Life sciences will be the focus of the third report, spanning biotech, diagnostics, healthcare, medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
Free webinars will be held for members of the Analyst Relations Value Forum group on LinkedIn. The webinars will all be at 8am Pacific time, 11am Eastern time, 4pm UK time and 17:00 Central European time. Non-members can book on the links below:
- Technology, Media and Telecom: with Duncan Chapple on July 12
- Heavy Industry: with Stephen Miller on August 10th
- Life Sciences: with Emily Almond on September 6th.
If you are an ARVF member and wish to register, please email [email protected]