Managers can learn how to accelerate the momentum of their analyst relations programme at Lighthouse’s seminar on Building AR Momentum. Lighthouse’s second-level AR course runs in the second quarter of each year: in Munich in April, in Singapore in May and prior to the Forrester IT Forum in June (Thanks to Marius for the photo from Thursday’s class).
The seminar explains how AR professionals can accelerate their results by using IDEAL, the best practice methodology for analyst relations. This isn’t a introductory course, but one that aims to build the capacity if managers to answer the most challenging questions about the execution of AR strategies. To allow participants to attend both the Lighthouse session and Forrester AR Council, the class will run from 8 am to 1.15 pm, concluding with a lunch break.
- What makes analysts recommend firms to buyers?
- Which communication methods should you use more, or less?
- How to leverage analysts to develop strategy, reputation and profitability
- Developing AR momentum and operational excellence
- Selecting and using Databases & CRM tools
- Perfecting analyst newsletters and extranets
- Controlling and managing enquiries
- Getting the most out of analyst summits and conferences
- How to anticipate and test the impact of your messages in each briefing
- Measuring your AR program
This year the course has some extra content:
- How to account for the different impact of national and global firms in national markets.
- Contrasting media-centric and user-centric analysts.
- How the division of labour in analyst firms is changing.
- Why the ‘squeaky wheel’ should not get the oil.
- Key aspects to consider in cross-cultural communications.
For a copy of the fact sheet and booking form, send an email to us at contact at lighthousear dot net.