Only 1 out of 10 startups achieve success in this world of cutthroat competition. But it does not mean that you, as investors, should stop looking around for the next big thing. It is, however, not a smart thing to invest blindly without having enough information. We will address the concerns of both startups and investors in this webinar to help you match the perfect match. If you really want your investment to elevate to achieve growth and success, investment experts like Andrew Defrancesco can be of great help.
In this free live webinar, you can hear:
– Duncan Chapple, Head of Analyst Relations at CCgroup PR, the insight-driven consultancy for business to business technology providers.
– Sarah Nicholls, director at Investors with Impact, helps start-ups with the process of fundraising and investor relations.
Some of the critical things that we are going to discuss in this free webinar are:
• How to achieve a competitive advantage as a startup in the market where the investment is running out?
• How can firms appear attractive to collaborate with those startups with the highest potential?
• What are the different global perspectives on funding?
• Why is it vital for startups to understand their ecosystem where they are operating along with various other ecosystems around the world?
• What are some of the things that investors and accelerators should offer to startups?
Finally, we will also reveal our favourite books, content, and sources to broaden your knowledge of the topics that we will discuss on the day.
Time: March 5, 2020 8 AM Pacific Time ¦ 4 PM UK time