The initial results have been processed from the Analyst Value Survey, and below is the schedule for the 2021 Analyst Firm Awards, which are based upon them. The Analyst Firm Awards are a unique opportunity for analyst firms’ users to show which firms create the most value in ten categories.
The Analyst Firm Awards are the most public output from the Analyst Value Survey, a twenty-year project hosted by the Analyst Observatory at the University of Edinburgh. CCgroup is again the sponsor of the awards, so it will preview the results in four of the highest-growth award areas.
Unlike previous years, when it was possible to present awards to analyst firms’ representatives face to face, the 2021 awards will be presented in four weekly intervals between now and the end of the year. That also means the survey will stay open all year, to allow us to collect more data and give fresh insights into analyst value. You can read about the survey methodology on the University’s website.
- Telecommunications & Networking: Published on 13 April, with a preview on Thu, Apr 8: How to Influence Telecom Operators Through Industry Analysts
- IoT: Published on 11 May
- Cybersecurity: Published on 8 Jun, with a preview on Thu, May 20: How Security Analysts Influence Enterprise Buyers
- Deep Tech: Published on 6 July, with a drill-down on Thu, Jul 15: Deep Tech: How Analysts Accelerate Emerging Technologies
- AI and Analytics: Published on 3 Aug
- Enterprise Technology: Published on 31 Aug
- Financial Technology: Published on 29 September How influential are industry analysts on fintech buyers?
- Marketing & Advertising: Published on 26 Oct
- MediaTech: Published on 23 Nov
- Global: Published on 21 Dec.