In June’s Lighthouse webinar, Lighthouse’s managing director will share the top ten lessons that the analyst relations community should have learnt over the last decade. Since working as an analyst at Ovum during the dot.bomb internet boom of 1999-2000, Duncan Chapple has worked with almost all of the world’s top technology and telecom brands over the last decade. Despite the development of analyst relations over that time, Chapple says that most analyst relations is wasted, typically because vendors either focus too much on one firm (Gartner) or because they focus on analysts who advise their competitors rather than potential clients.
In the webinar on June 29, Chapple will explain ten guiding principles which every analyst relations manager should follow including:
- What a win-win approach means in analyst relations
- Whether or not AR is a selling activity
- The most effective methods for developing messaging
- How marketing messages can be integrated into corporate reality
- How to balance analysts interests with corporate goals
- The relationship between scope and effort in AR
- How to decide which AR strategy best fits your organisation
- What timing and planning approaches work best
- Why analyst relationsneeds to build momentum.
To register for the webinar, just email email@example.com. The call will be on Tuesday June 29 at 11am Eastern time, 4pm UK time and 17H00 European time.