- First, there a big gap between the firms that vendors think are influential on buyers, and those that buyers are influenced by. Vendors often overstate the impact of research-centred firms like IDC or Ovum and underestimate the impact of companies centred on community and advisory services such as Everest Group or Hackett.
- Second, because research is the visible tip of the iceberg AR teams are focussing on influential analyst research rather than the broad range of analyst influence.
- Third, because the supply side is buying research from different firms from the demand side it hears a less diverse slice of the conversation between buyers and analysts.
- Stephen Loudermilk (LexisNexus, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya) helps companies defend, protect and build “world-class” brands
- Richard East (IBM, Active Influence) is a strategist focussed on prioritizing analyst firms
- Stacey Alexander (Gartner, IDG, SageCircle) is co-director of the Analyst Value Survey, Business Partner of Kea Company since 2016.
Register on eventbrite at http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/kea-company-ar-risk-webinar-tickets-29604499856.