|Analyst Launchpad Series: Analyst Relations to Enable Sales|
TIME: 15:00 – 17:00
Hear from experts on how to utilise analyst relations for increasing sales and growing business
In partnership with the Analyst Observatory at the University of Edinburgh Business School (UEBS), techUK is delighted to launch another free session of the Analyst Launchpad. The seminar offers an opportunity to hear from experts on how you can utilise analyst relations and the endorsement economy for sales enablement and business growth.
Particularly suited for start-ups and SMEs with plans to scaling up and internationalizing, the free session will focus on equipping the sales force with the basic understanding about the influence of the analysts and easy-to-use tools for leveraging or mitigating that influence for sales growth. The session is targeted at driving enterprise revenue growth rather than making sales reps the experts on the analysts or analyst relations.
During this seminar session, the experienced trainers will focus on helping you with:
- Equipping the sales teams with basic information on analyst influence and an increasingly complex sales environment
- Providing tools how to exploit positive commentary, overcome negative commentary, respond to information requests, and counter-balance research reports
- Showcasing how to track evolving “analyst” in each market and marketplace perceptions of your business
- Providing your company with a competitive advantage through analyst relations
- Providing competitive ‘ammunition’ for sales team and driving super-qualified leads
- Shortening sales cycles
- Enhancing AR’s sources of customer stories, which are the most powerful currency to use with the analysts
- Promoting analyst relations as a critical strategic initiative of the company
If you have any problems registering for the event, please contact [email protected] who will be able to help.
More information on the programme of events
Analyst Launchpad – a joint initiative by techUK and the Analyst Observatory at the University of Edinburgh Business School (UEBS) – provides tech companies with the know-how and tools for scaling up and internationalizing your business through analyst relations and the endorsement economy.
Building on a decade of Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) sponsored research carried out at the UEBS and the Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR), the new programme of events will offer tech companies in 2019 the opportunity to:
- Understand the impact of the endorsement economy on their business growth
- Develop a successful strategy for company relations with industry analysts and winning them over
- Build a plan to navigate the endorsement economy
- Scale up and internationalise through analyst networks
The new service will ensure that post-Brexit, companies have the know-how and the right tools to place their ventures on the radar of leading venture capital, tech buyer and industry analysis ecosystems, and grow internationally.
Throughout the year, interested companies will be able to take advantage of:
- A series of free awareness raising talks focused on how scalability of a start-up and SME business is influenced by the endorsement economy and the second pitch – sometimes referred to as the ‘second most important pitch you make’
- Executive education workshops for marketing professionals and sales people on using industry analysts for tech marketing as well as sales and business development
- Access to information resources, such as cross-market, vertical market and regional briefing reports for both providers and vendors
- Pitch days to analysts from multiple firms at a multi-vendor, multi-analyst briefing and networking days, and ‘dragon’s den’ workshops