The recording is now online from last week’s report back webinar from the Analyst Relations Summit. You can view it at https://youtu.be/ZgF1WotPIQo.
In the one-hour conversation, you’ll hear Jane Mohr, Julian Tirsu, and I discuss:
- Why we attended the Summit and how the event compared to our expectations
- How we felt about the event as a whole, our experiences of the key sessions, and out personal takeaways
- How the summit compares to other AR events
- How an insights-driven AR methodology pervaded the event
- What the event shows about the value of AR and its impact on business decisions.
If you have any questions about the summit that I or one of the other speakers might be able to help with, contact us on LinkedIn (or book a call with me).
We hugely enjoyed the summit, and appreciate the organizers’ encouragement in sharing our experiences with you.
Hope to see you there next year!